Review HP Pavilion g6-1365ea 15.6 inch Laptop PC (Intel Core i5-2450M Processor 3.1GHz, RAM 4GB, HDD 640GB, Windows 7 Home Premium)


Read Full Review >>>
 This is the first laptop I have ever owned and I am in love. The keyboard is comfortable to use - and I don't miss the lack of number keys to the right of it at all. Who uses them anyway? The speakers are amazingingly clear and playback is brilliant. The screen is just the right size for work and play. The laptop is light enough to carry around comfortably and the battery is a good 5 hours worth of power when fully charged. I've never been able to Skype before but now thanks to the brilliant webcam and microphone on here I can stay in touch with my friends and family easily and cheaply.Read Full Review >>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Share

POST ARTICLE

Total Pageviews